Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've Got To Get My Two Cents In Too

Hi.....this is Kate, the person who will be in charge of the GPS and deciding where to stop for food when we get on the road. My husband, I call him Tommy, will be the main blog writer. He is a fantastic wordsmith, and I can most times barely put three words together. But I do have a lot to say about pretty much everything, so I'll be posting a blog on regular basis too. I trust Tommy to write about not only the facts of our adventures, but also the emotions related to our adventures. He is a man who is (most of the time) in touch with his emotions. If he doesn't, then I'll step up to the plate.

Thanks to all of the folks that have joined us already. We certainly do very much appreciate your desire to follow us. I follow many blogs, and I'll be posting them soon. I have learned so very much from you folks and can't wait to meet you at some point.

3 comments:

  1. Well, welcome to Blogland, Kate! We look forward to hearing about you and all your upcoming adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard you will meet a lot of nice folks here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A warm welcome from the Freely Living Life Family! =)

    ((hugs))

    We wish you all the best on your adventure.

    ReplyDelete